Pages

Friday, September 21

Fill in the blank Friday...

Cheeeers to the freakin' weekend.

Let's play a game called Fill In The Blank Friday. The rules are simple. Fill in the blanks with the first thing that comes to mind. You can make up your own, or copy my starters. Dev & I do this a lot when we go out to dinner, or are on a road trip. Yes, we have meaningful conversations about genies & things we would watch on repeat.

I can't handle...
dogs in hot cars with the windows rolled up. Do it in my presence & you will get the cops called on you in 2.2 seconds. I have my eye on you, Michael Vick.

A secret dream of mine...
is to live in NYC, Carrie Bradshaw style. Mr. Big required.

Everyone should have...
breakfast for dinner at least once a week.

Today...
is the perfect day to call up an old friend.

The best cure for a bad mood...
is to youtube "Titanic recorder song" by Matt Mulholland. Just don't do it while driving because you will wreck.

If I had a genie & one wish...
I would wish to snap my fingers & be ready. Oh, the joys of not having to wash & dry my hair, & put on make-up. Dev's wish? More wishes. So practical, he is.

I could watch...
Saved By The Bell on repeat. Preferably the "Snow White & The Seven Dorks" episode.

You might think it's weird ...
that I brush my teeth with hot water. I have a very strict PBR (pre-bedtime routine, term made up in college). There is not time in my PBR to wait for the water to cool down after washing my face. Therefore, hot water & toothbrushing must occur.

I need to try harder at...
reading my Bible everyday. Because it's really awesome.

My dad taught me...
to always make my bed.

You can never have enough...
pepper on your food. Learned that from my pops, too.

The best invention ever...
is PB2. Or gold in a jar. It's peanut butter with the fat sucked out & it's magic. Put it in your smoothies, over ice cream, in your oatmeal or just mix some up & eat it straight out of the bowl. Go to Whole Foods and get some right now. Nevermind, I have cleaned them out of house and home.

My next door neighbors...
are ghosts. I wish people would move in so I can stalk them, bake for them, & send DC over for a cup of sugar or an egg. Especially in the dead of winter, under 12 feet of snow (sorry, hubs. But those cookies I made were dang good.)

Fall makes me think of...
baggie sweaters, boots, & anything with pumpkin. Heck, I would put pumpkin in my gas tank if possible.

There you have it. Happy beginning of Fall to you.
Give a stranger a compliment today. Compliments are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!