If we had coffee today, I would tell you these 5 things...
* three of my dear college girlfriends launched a fabulous website on what it means to be a whole woman. Check it out....its full of life. I was honored to be their first guest writer. LIOB, ladies!
* I went to the gym for a class this week & was the only person who showed up. Which meant an hour of
pure misery free personal training. The instructor is 6 months pregnant, with Jillian Michael's body (are you getting a visual?) Insane. If that didn't motivate me to hold my plank a little longer, I don't know what will.
* I love flowers & would happy to get some delivered every week for the rest of my life. I don't care that they eventually die. They make me smile.
* our kindergarten class pet, Jake The Tadpole, went to pond Heaven this week. I got to school in the morning & he was belly up. After avoiding eye contact with the kids for as long as I could, I finally had to break the news. The gasps lasted for a solid minute. Heartbreaking. If you happen to be out in a creek this weekend & could snag a new Taddy for me, that would be great.
* today is my 31st birthday. I get to be queen
for the day forever. Even though 31 sounds uneventful, I am super excited for what is in store for me this year. Hopefully it will involve snuggling a person that is 2 ft tall. And big, fluffy cupcakes.
What 5 things would you tell me if we had coffee?