Ten ways...& a new blog design!

Hey peeps!
I got a new blog design...hooray! Thanks to Lindsey at Designer Blogs for this cute new look. I stumbled upon her website one night & her designs are incredible & super fun!

Something else I stumbled upon one night...THIS.


Do you agree? I do, with everything except #10. I haven't joined the pinterest world yet (gasp!). I hear that people are just obsessed with it, and I really like to be obsessed with things. Like the Twilight books, OPI nail polish, wearing the same Phi Mu sweatshirt to bed every night, or my latest obsession - coconut flavored coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. Like whoa. Good thing it doesn't have any calories or I would be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E. But pinterest? It hasn't been written in my obsession book yet. If I want to know how to do or make something, I just search online. So, someone show me your pinterest secrets so I can become obsessed too!

Use one of these ten ways & make your day GREAT & your Labor Day weekend as well! I will definitely be doing #1, #5, & #8. And DC? He will be working on #7...and that is getting my Fall things down from storage.

It's time for this bad boy to make an appearance.


Later gators.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one with the birth story.

Water Chestnut Chicken Divan

I'm sorry, Tyler.