If we were having coffee this week, I would tell you...
* I am have a girls dinner tonight with 4 of my sorority besties. I know sororities get a bad rap.
More on that topic next week.
* This week's obsessions have included watermelon & mango.
Never had a mango until about 3 weeks ago. Big mistake. Huge.
* I had brunch with my mama this week.
The combination of a victorian house, iced tea with lemon & a window seat is good for the soul.
* School is drawing me back in. So, I recruited 4 previous Carter kids to help with classroom prepping. Otherwise known as the best idea ever.
* DC got a new job as an administrator & I am over the moon proud of him.
I am also over the moon excited that I will get to call him Mr. Belding for the rest of his life.
What 5 things would you share if we had coffee?
Happy weekend to you! Hope your to-do list is as full as this one.