In honor of his birthday, here are 10 things you might not know about him:
(**please note that whenever I mention him on the blog, he mumbles something about having not signed a waiver to have his information/stories, etc. on the web. Once a teacher, always a teacher. And no, he has not signed a waiver for this post either.**)
In no particular order...
- His favorite Friends character is Ross. Yes, I said Ross.
- He always does our laundry on Sundays & gets very bent out of shape if something interferes with this routine.
- He is not a picky eater, except for jelly & hot fruit. So, keep the cobbler FAR away.
- If he was stranded on an island with only one food & one drink, it would be steak with A1 & diet mountain dew.
- Going to a World Series game & being in a car chase are on his Bucket List.
- He knows more sports trivia than any other person on the planet. So, if you are being asked to walk the plank over shark infested waters & you have to answer a sports-related question in order to save yourself...you want him nearby. Trust me.
- He tore his ACL in college & feels nauseous if anyone touches the scar.
- He falls asleep by 7:30 every night during the week.
- His favorite movie is Dumb & Dumber.
- He's one of The Good Guys. And, I snatched him up.
We celebrated with a quick trip to Cedar Point. A Sandusky date night, roller coaster screams & sweating off 20 pounds in the heat were the highlights of the trip.