Coffee Date Friday
Another week in the books - goodbye June!
If we were having coffee today, I would tell you....
* That I am going camping next week.
Time to pack up the tent, fishing poles, bug spray & reserve The Hilton just in case. Here is a picture of our last camping experience. No caption needed.
* I am smoothie obsessed. They are the perfect summer treat.
My favorite is this pistachio mint one from Dashing Dish. YUM!
* DC & I accomplished most of the things on our Spring Bucket List.. Time for a summer one!
* Last weekend we thought we were attending the engagement party of Devin's sister. Psych. It was really their wedding & I couldn't be happier for them! Any party that includes skeet shooting, unlimited bbq sandwiches & a tandem bike is a win in my book of love. Congrats, Meggie!
* I have a baby shower tomorrow. I love
presents, friends, family & food. SO excited to celebrate this little baby with people I love. And it helps make the waiting a little better.
What 5 things would you tell me if we had coffee?