Happy Friday! And, even a happier Friday while on Summer break. I am enjoying the stillness that comes with summer & being off of school. 5 AM alarms, dress pants & story time have been traded in for coffee at 9am, sweatpants, & finally tackling my book list. No bunnies in dresses or picture books included on this list, though.
If we were having coffee this Friday, I would tell you...
* That I have been baking up a storm. Homemade soft pretzels, strawberry shortcake & different kinds of cookies have been on the list. I have a great taste tester also...who almost always approves.
* My new favorite place to
* Last Sunday was National BFF Day. I hope you called your BFF or did something special for them. And if not, then I declare today National BFF Day, too.
* I check my tomato & pepper plants everyday to see if they are growing. They aren't. Pretty sure I have faulty plants...which means no BLT as requested by you, Dad!
* A good friend of mine & fellow adoptive mommy recently started a blog called Rene With One E. If you want to be entertained by pictures of her adorable boys or behold her famous chocolate chip cookie recipe (future post, Rene?!), then click away!
* I did a little DIY project that turned out really cute, I think. It involves mason jars & spray paint. It's getting fancy up in herrrr.