Coffee dates are fun.
You can talk about life, love, & the latest happenings on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Man oh man, is Brandi nuts.
Virtual coffee dates can be fun, too! So, let's have one!
If we were having a CDF (coffee date Friday), these are 5 things I would tell you...
1. Devin tried to be nice & update my iphone so that my music was more organized. Because Nelly needs his own playlist, people. Priorities. Well...he must have decided to ruin my life too because the updates erased ALL of my contacts, email set-up, 500+ pictures, everything. Tears were shed. Names were called. Feet were stomped. More tears were shed.
2. I went to the movies this week on a school night (gasp!) with a pretty little lady as my date. We decided to forego skittles & smuggle in sushi instead. Pure genius. The sushi man even packed the rolls in their smallest air tight containers as to help with optimal smuggling. Not genius though...sitting in front a bunch of tweens who giggled the whole time. As I was thinking about getting the manager, I remembered they were me, just 10 years younger. #gettingold
3. The Bachelor is awesome. I love the mansion, the girls, the fantasy suites, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, etc. This year's bachelor also happens to look EXACTLY like my high school AP Physics teacher, Mr. Walker. Yes, I said AP Physics. I only took the class because I had a mad crush on him. Me & the 12 other boys that were in there with me. If you're reading this....heeeeey Mr. Walker.
Thanks for the C minus.
4. These delicious muffins were made last week. They would go perfectly with our coffee date.
Thank you, Skinnytaste. I love you.
5. I had a real CDF scheduled with the man below this morning. My daddy. He always pays.
I always do the talking. It's a win-win. Buuuut...Indiana decided to freeze over last night and it was canceled. CDF Plan B: Matt Lauer & The Today Show. Another win-win.
What 5 things would you tell me if we had a coffee date?
Happy CDF to you!