TGIF internet friends!
If we were meeting for coffee today, I would tell you these 5 things.
* One of my summer goals was to read 2 books each month - check! I almost forgot how much I like to read. So relaxing. What new books would you recommend?
* I have been obsessed with watching American Ninja Warrior. Quite different from The Bachelor, Real Housewives, Teen Mom genre I am used to. My hands sweat for every competitor though.
* Dane will be 9 months old at the end of August. I have started purchasing small things here & there for his first birthday party. I told Devin to go ahead and throw out the words "low-key, small, or simple." #sorrynotsorry
* I joined a Moms Playgroup last month & am having a lot of fun so far! I am looking forward to apple orchard dates, pumpkin patch trips, & Mom's Night Outs with some new friends!
* Peapod + Abigail = besties. I placed my first grocery order today & can't wait for the delivery tomorrow! What should I do with all of my extra time?
Oh yeah, American Ninja Warrior. #kidding #sortof
Have a happy weekend!