Pages

Monday, December 31

see ya, 2012.


Happy almost 2013!

For the past three years, my New Year's Resolution has been the same. Clean more? No. Volunteer somewhere? No. Watch less trash tv? No. Should those be on the list though? YES.

My New Year's Resolution has been to walk Libby outside everyday. Even if it's only 5 minutes.
Sounds easy enough, right? Wrong. Dead wrong.

I fail miserably every year.

Sorry, Libby.

I can only blame my failure on this.

Except for we didn't have much of that last year & I still failed at my resolution.

Sorry, Libby.

I really should just blame my failure on this.

And this.

So, we're changing things up around here. Because I don't like to fail. This year, my New Year's resolution will be to simply be better.

Be a better wife, sister, daughter, friend, teacher, listener, organizer, housekeeper, cook, saver, driver, & yes...dog walker.

Surely, my resolution success percentage will go up this year.

Peace out, 2012. Cheers to 2013...may happy things come your way all year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!