Happy Friday, friends! I have been enjoying an extended vacation due to snow...oh wait, I'm not working so snow days mean nothing in the SAHM (stay at home mom abbreviation, I just learned it) world. Hooray! BUT, I have enjoyed watching my love not sit still during these 5 extra days. You see, he has to be doing something. Always. And, I don't. Opposites attract, you know!
If we were having coffee I would tell you....
* That my pumpkin boy has almost doubled in size. Welcome to the world of chubby cheeks, & arms and legs that look like they have rubber bands around them. I always did love my cabbage patch kids...
* A friend delivered a fabulous chicken-quinoa concoction that I can't stop thinking about, yet I'm too tired to make. Dawn - do you deliver?
* 2014 is bringing lots of goals for me...one being checking out books from the library. I love the smell of library books, I don't like the waiting. Rene - what's your waiting list secret?
* I have no idea what this Polar Vortex thing is & Devin just informed me that it is real and not a joke. #guessishouldstartwatchinggthenews #never
* Britney & Justin almost got back together (I'm sure of it), at the People's Choice Awards last weekend. And by almost back together, I mean they were nominated in the same category. They forgot their denim get-ups though!
Well, it's getting late, so this coffee needs to be dumped & wine poured instead.
Have a great weekend & go match with someone!