Some of my friends have read this book & say it's the greatest. Very simple - just 14,000 things to be happy about. Randomly flip to any page and bam - instant happiness. On the list: puppy noses, baby girl tights, melting ice cream cones, grandma kisses. So, I decided to make a 14,000 things to be happy about (in the Fall) list. Well, not 14,000. More like 15.
Now, I should mention something not on the list: a bird flying in your house at 6 am. Yes, I was getting ready for school
Back to the list.
1. candy corn & peanuts.
2. pumpkin anything. And, I mean anything.
3. old college sweatshirts. & sweatpants. basically the entire hanover football pride pack.
4. breakfast dates with my boy.
5. coffee & a good devotional.
6. crockpot dinners.
7. boots. and more boots.
8. messy buns.
9. horror movies where the killer never dies.
10. changing leaves. doy.
11. dark nail polish.
12. getting your Christmas shopping done before Halloween. be jealous.
13. Starbucks. always Starbucks.
14. big sweaters & leggings.
15. 5 year olds dressed as pilgrims & Indians.
What's on your list of happy things in the Fall?