Pages

Sunday, August 12

Dear Hanover,

Dear Hanover College,
You are pretty. You are small. And, you are pretty small. But, even though your campus was only about a mile long,
I still drove to class everyday.

Dear Hanover College President,
Thank you for letting me park at your house when I couldn't find a spot. Wait, you didn't know I parked there?
Maybe my 1997 Acura blended in too well, then.

Dear Hanover College,
Thank you for giving me this boy.
And this girl.
And these girls.

Thank you for introducing me to theme parties, because there was nothing else to do on campus.
I like to live my life by theme now, Hanover.

Thank you for teaching me to be a teacher. I love teaching, Hanover.

Thank you for teaching me to dance, Hanover.
Oh, nevermind...I learned how to dance a long time ago.


I wish I could go back for just one more day, Hanover.
Or four more years.
~ abs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!