Pages

Sunday, January 13

Currently.



Creativity & Abs are not meshing well for this blog post. You win some, you lose some, Sorry, folks. So, feel free to go Keep up With the Kardashians instead.

Therefore, enter my ready-made/I'm lazy right now blog post: Currently.

I'm currently listening to Ellen DeGeneres' audio book: Seriously, I'm Kidding. Anytime an author starts off by listing her acknowlegements from smartest to dumbest, you know it's going to be good. Seriously though, she was kidding. Seriously, for me, it helps make my lovely drive to work even lovlier. Thanks to DC for this fun gift!

I'm currently loving The Biggest Loser. It's such a motivating show. I love the back stories, the people, the trainers, everything. I feel like a disgrace though, just sitting on the couch watching it. Maybe I should be running in place or doing jumping jacks or something while watching it? And, I would give just about anything to work with Jillian Michaels for a day. Her in-your-face tactics are right up my alley. So, if anyone wants to hook me up with her at some point I wouldn't be disappointed. Maybe she will catch wind of my blog & give me some free sessions? Currently, WON'T ever happen.

I'm currently thinking that I will be married for 7 years next month. 7 YEARS. Wow. Time flies when you are having fun, & we've had a lot of that. It seems like only yesterday I was making my college roommate invent a fake email & pretend to be Devin's ex-girlfriend to see if he wrote her back. Oops. Did I just admit to that on the world wide web? Yes, I am a recovering stalker/crazy girlfriend.

I'm currently wanting to learn how to hem pants. I have a sewing machine, I have plenty of pants that are too long, but I don't know how to hem. So, if anyone wants to get Jillian for me AND teach me to how to hem pants I would give you a BIG hug. And, take you out to dinner or something. Thanks.

I'm currently needing a tan. Tanning is bad. Really bad. I know. But, oh...it makes you feel so good. And, like one of my bff's says...fat looks better when it's brown. True dat, homie. I may or may not have to squeeze in 20 a few sessions before spring break.

OWL (one little word that currently comes to mind) RELAX. Don't we all need to do that more often? I think so. It's ok if my clothes aren't picked up, or the laundry isn't put away, I skip working out, or the dishes aren't done every night. Hey - that's what husbands are for. And momma's too. And my Mom is getting ready to move into my neighborhood any day now. Yeeee-haw. I'm hoping she will use her magic powers & come clean my house/walk my dog/leave me gifts when I'm gone one day. Or, every day. Thanks, Mom.

I'd love to read your currently list. So, do share.

Have a fabulous week!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!